Policies and Procedures
The fastest and easiest way to schedule your appointment with the therapist is to use our online scheduler.
We look forward to sharing the benefits of therapeutic massage therapy with you very soon!
It is my intention to provide my guests with a professional and therapeutic massage. The following policies and procedures serve as a guide for first-time and regular massage guests of Neweon Health /Beauty.
I understand that unanticipated events occur in everyone’s life. Unforeseen events such as car problems, traffic considerations, business meetings, and project deadlines, are just a few reasons why one might consider canceling a massage appointment.
In our commitment to provide a unique massage experience to all of my clients and out of consideration for me, I have adopted the following policies:
ARRIVAL TO YOUR MASSAGE
Please arrive for your appointment 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starting time. This allows you the time to fill out the appropriate client form (new clients), change and prepare for the service. All massages have a specific time schedule and early arrival allows for a relaxed and unhurried experience.
If late arrival is inevitable, your service(s) may be shortened in order to keep on schedule. The original treatment time will be charged.
Please provide at least 24 hours’ notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. This gives me enough time to fill the slot. If you fails to cancel within 24 hours multiple times (2 or more), you will be asked to pre-pay for future services. Cancellations that occur less than 24 hours may be considered as a No Show and will be subject to those conditions.
LATE ARRIVAL POLICY
Late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when my schedule will allow, I may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at my discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged.
NO SHOW POLICY
Failure to show for appointments you’ll be asked to pre-pay for future services. It is important that I’m compensated for reserved time slots. We will charge you the price of the session if you do not show up. If you are using a Groupon, your session will be forfeited and the Groupon will be marked as redeemed or used for that session. No make-up sessions or refunds allowed.
Prior to each massage session, the treatment plan will be discussed with you. At your first visit with us you will receive a copy of the massage therapy policies and will be asked to sign the consent stating that you have read the information, understand it, and agree to comply with the professional massage therapy policies and procedures. Clients who we have not seen for at least a year will also be asked to fill out this form.
- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- The breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstances. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas; otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained. Also, low back, hip & gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate. On rare occasions an involuntary sensual response to massage is natural and will subside on its own in a few moments.
- We do not massage anyone under the age of 18.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND CONVERSATION
- The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage.
- We are happy to listen to your conversation and share our professional expertise. We prefer to not discuss topics of a political, private or sexual nature.
EXISTING AND NEW MEDICAL CONDITIONS
- It is the responsibility of the client to keep the massage therapist informed of any medical treatment currently being taken, and to provide written permission from the physician, chiropractor, physical therapist, etc., that the massage may be continued.
The client must also keep the massage therapist informed of any changes in health